PHENOMENOLOGY


Let's make it cool

As you maybe know, I love Philosophy as much as I love Arts. That is why I get deeper into the one so-called Phenomenology. I think this love for Philosophy has been intensified by the generosity of Professor Walton in Argentina. His devotion to Phenomenology and his best disposition for teaching have traced my way. 
However, my way is a multi-faced one. Since I love visual art, dance, and Phenomenology, I decided to integrate them. This integration has not been easy at all, but every step brings me back the certainty that it is the best decision I could have take.


Phenomenology of Drawing

Thanks to my experience in teaching drawing, I am developing what I call Phenomenology of Drawing. Here a little taste on this link. The book is in progress. If you want to collaborate somehow, I am happy to listen to your proposal.

Re-rooting Phenomenology into the art life

Visual arts are also a great scenario for thinking. For instance, my project in pastels 'As human, knowledge' depicts my attempt to formalize the internal time of consciousness. See more here.

Sharing insights in seminars on Applied Phenomenology

I give private Seminars on Applied Phenomenology, aimed to explore peculiar experiences that can renew Husserl's descriptions. For instance, in the Seminar I gave at CLC in Santiago de Chile in January 2018, we traced some analyses on experiences such as Height VertigoDrawing Linear Perspective, and Drawing-Painting Portraits.

Presentations

Since 2007, I had the chance to make my way of participating in Congresses of Philosophy in Argentina thanks to Professor Walton. Then I also made some presentations in Chile and Spain. If you want to read more about them, you can click here

It's not the way it is, it's the way we trace it




Facebook
Twitter
Link
Website


Popular Posts

Image

BIO

Image

INTRO